Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Response to Stimuli

I stand on the
edge of a knife
Wavering; that
misstep that sends me
off kilter
Causing me to 
Pause
Look
Blink again
Reset
Slice through my previous thoughts
Distracted

Every line of
your form
Each curve and shape
Little hairs out of 
place
Movements of your 
frame
Purposeful
Meaningful
Distracting 

Calm
Graceful
Confident in silence
Eating up the sun and
pleasant wind
Unaware of 
the hustle bustle, the
roar
Floating 
Drifting in all that
lives around you
Perfect in your head, the
Elsewhere that takes you
Away
Beyond

Belonging to the
space
Part of it, you
Breathe
Exist 

Distracting is the 
Simplicity and I 
love it
Your uninterrupted
complete power over
accepting all that
is 

You look up
Seeing me 
Seeing you

You smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment